At Care Opinion we believe research is vital to understand people's experiences of care and how they could be improved.
We also believe that research is needed to help us understand the risks and benefits of online feedback, and improve the way we do it.
We work with a range of academic research partners to support work relevant to our mission.
- Blog post: what is the research potential of Care Opinion?
- All blog posts tagged with "research"
- A range of research outputs
Current research partnerships
Care Opinion is contributing support or data to ongoing research studies at the Universities of London (LSE, Imperial College), Aberdeen, Cardiff, Leeds, Nottingham, Oxford, Plymouth and Sussex.
Care Opinion is a formal partner of:
- Yorkshire & Humber NIHR Patient Safety Translational Research Centre
- Yorkshire & Humber CLAHRC
- Health Services Research Unit, University of Aberdeen
Care Opinion also has international research links, including:
- Ireland: NUI Galway
- US: Yale, Cornell, University of Texas
- Australia: Melbourne, Griffith, Queensland, Swinburne Universities
- Canada: University of Waterloo, Ontario
Using Care Opinion in your research
The stories and responses on Care Opinion are made available under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Please feel free to use them in your research subject to the licence terms. If you can, let us know about your research. We always appreciate hearing about how Care Opinion is being used.
Care Opinion can help your research in other ways:
- Access to data via our APIs
- Advanced search, reporting, data visualisation and analysis
- Access to research participants
These additional services will normally require funding. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss further.