Bite size videos on common tasks
At Care Opinion we want to help our subscribers to get the most out of their feedback by taking full advantage of our advanced features. That's why we created this 'How-To' page of helpful videos!
Whether you are a subscription manager trying to keep your subscription members up-to-date, or a member of staff wanting to create your own beautiful visualisations; this is the page for you.
These short snappy videos just a few minutes long and are the first in a growing series designed to help you to get the most out of using Care Opinion. Click on the title to access the videos
- How to respond on Care Opinion
- Responding can be a daunting task but this video takes you through step by step
- Kiosk Mode
- Kiosk mode is a storytelling page which can be used for any chosen service in your subscription. This video tells you how to create a kiosk mode story page that will be directly linked to the single service you chose.
- How to create a campaign link
- Campaign links are specific links which are pre-tagged to your service. Click on the title above to see how to create one to share
- Freezing and Unfreezing members
- There are times when members may be away from their role but they will return and you wish to freeze their membership.
- Creating alerts
- Setting up alerts can feel complex. This video explains the process simply and easily
- Creating visualisations and running reports
- As we know our stories are a valuable sources of information. See how to create content which captures words and trends across the stories in your subscription
- Changing your email address
- Things change and so do email addresses. This video shows you how quick and easily this can be done.
- Adding, removing or editing members
- When looking after a subscription managing the members is a key part of the role. Our video quickly shows you how easy this is to do.
Last updated 01/03/2021