Services for registered organisations
Organisations which want to learn about and use Care Opinion at a very basic level, without benefiting from the enhanced functionality and user access that a subscription provides, can use our free Starter Level registration service.
Registration allows 2 named staff members to:
- receive email alerts of new stories.
- respond to stories.
- show a change has been made as a result of a patient story.
- give your response a human face.
Organisations/individuals eligible for registrations on Care Opinion include:
- NHS trusts/boards
- Non NHS Health and Care Providers
- Health & Well Being Boards
- Patient organisations & groups
- NHS Regulators & Inspectorates
- Members of Parliament
Care Opinion currently offers our free registration service under the following terms:
- One of the named staff members must be director level. Without this, the registration is incomplete and invalid.
- Generic email addresses are not accepted.
- Registrations are renewed annually.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org