Care Opinion - North of England Event
Care Opinion are delighted to announce their North of England event will be held on Feb 9th 2012 at the Quadrant Building in Sheffield.
The event commences with registration and coffee from 9.30am with the opening event being the usual welcome and aims of the day from Care Opinions Director of Informatics and Research Dr James Munro.
Care Opinion are also delighted to announce guest speakers and an interesting line up of case studies from current subscribers and other contributions from people within the health sector. These include:
- Becky Malby - Director of the Centre for Innovation in Health Management
- Philip Dylak - Director of Nursing at Tameside Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Lisa Bayliss-Pratt - Ass Director of Nursing at NHS Midlands / East
- Jane Danforth & Helen Forrester - Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Steve Eastwood - Co-Ordinator Halton Drug & Alcohol Action team
As well as the above there will be regular contributions from the team at Care Opinion with particular focus on policy, culture change and of course new developments.
Details of the location can be accessed on the Quadrants own website here
11th January 2012