There's a lot going on around patient feedback this autumn!
We're expecting policy announcements, new evidence-based briefings, conference discussions - and in the midst of all this, we're bringing you not one, but two free events for health and care staff who want to understand how online patient feedback works and why it matters.
So here are two dates for your diary.
3 October 2019, 10:30-3:30 - Leeds
Platform, New Station Street, Leeds LS1 4JB
17 October 2019, 10:30-3:30 - London
NCVO, 8 All Saints St, Islington, London N1 9RL
Come to either event to hear directly from the Care Opinion team and from organisations using online feedback to serve patients and improve services.
We'll have some expert guest speakers and we'll be discussing topics such as:
- Why is public online feedback so different to traditional approaches?
- Why do people post feedback online? What are their intentions?
- How do organisations use Care Opinion in practice to resolve issues, restore relationships, lift staff morale, support service improvement and stimulate a learning culture in teams?
- What does emerging research say about the importance of online feedback, and how it might be used for service improvement?
- How can you take a strategic approach to online feedback in your organisation?
Our events are friendly and informal, with plenty of time for questions and discussion. We hope you'll go away energised by new possibilities!
We expect these events to fill up quickly, so advance registration is essential. To register your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our speakers in Leeds
Dr Victoria Betton, managing director, mHabitat
Dr James Munro, CEO, Care Opinion CIC
Sarah Ashurst, subscriber services manager, Care Opinion CIC
Our speakers in London
Charlotte Augst, chief executive, National Voices
Laura Sharpe, chief executive, City and Hackney GP confederation
Caroline Millar, lay board member, City and Hackney GP confederation
Four clinical teams, UCL Partners pilot programme with Care Opinion
Further speakers will be announced shortly.
Autumn events for staff: using online patient feedback to improve careAutumn events for staff: using online patient feedback to improve care https://patientopinion.blob.core.windows.net/profile-pictures/657ea709-7097-4125-bba0-046aa4473e1c.jpeg Care Opinion 0114 281 6256 https://www.careopinion.org.uk https://www.careopinion.org.uk/content/UK/1/images/logos/po_header_logo.png
Update from Care Opinion
Posted by James Munro, Chief executive, Care Opinion, on
Thanks for your feedback.