"communication with staff is great"

About: Craigavon Area Hospital / Emergency Department Craigavon Area Hospital / Trauma Ward

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

I’ve been on the trauma ward for a fortnight today, I came through the emergency department and I must say I got seen very quickly by the doctor, which was really good.

The communication with all the staff has been great, I understand all the treatment and care I have been receiving.

The food on the ward is very good, there’s almost too much on the menu! Its brilliant the different range of meals, I enjoy trying different ones each night.

The facilities on the ward are all very clean including my room.

I don’t think there could be any improvements for this hospital everything seems to be okay.

Response from Louise Currie, Ward Manager Trauma Ward Craigavon Area Hospital, Acute Directorate, SHSCT last week
Louise Currie
Ward Manager Trauma Ward Craigavon Area Hospital, Acute Directorate,
SHSCT
Submitted on 24/06/2022 at 12:11

Dear Emmgh49,

My name is Louise and I am the Ward Sister on Trauma ward.

Thank you for taking the time to share you're feedback. I am glad your stay in Trauma Ward was a positive one and I will share this with all staff.

I hope you are recovering well and wish you a speedy recovery.

Kind regards