"Considerate staff"

About: Craigavon Area Hospital / 1 North Cardiology Craigavon Area Hospital / Emergency Department

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

Everything about my experience in Craigavon Area Hospital is positive. The A+E staff were lovely and everything was communicated well to me, I had no waiting time I got straight through and into bed.

I was moved to 1 North this morning which has better facililties, the staff are super, they are helpful, jolly and considerate. They brought me a nice comfortable chair. The ward couldn't be better and my room is lovely.

The staff recognise me from a previous visit which makes me feel more comfortable and welcomed.

Response from Amy Browne, Clinical Sister Emergency Department, Acute, SHSCT 2 weeks ago
Amy Browne
Clinical Sister Emergency Department, Acute,
SHSCT
Submitted on 05/10/2021 at 15:21

Hi,

Thank you so much for providing this feedback, it is great to read about your positive experience in the Emergency Department. Our staff will really appreciate your kind words

I hope you are keeping well

Best wishes

Amy

Response from Kirsty Knox, Clinical Sister 1 North CAH, Acute Directorate, SHSCT 4 days ago
Kirsty Knox
Clinical Sister 1 North CAH, Acute Directorate,
SHSCT
Submitted on 15/10/2021 at 16:02

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay in 1 North. I am glad that you had a positive experience whilst staying in the ward and that you found the staff to be helpful. I will share your positive feedback with the other members of the team here in 1 North, I know the staff will be really glad to hear your lovely comments.

We hope your are recovering well at home.

All the best