"After procedure care"

About: Forth Valley Royal Hospital / General surgery

After being in overnight the staff have done great job at looking after me, attentive and caring. ! (ps tea and coffee isn't great): )

Response from Chris Rodger, Clinical Director, Surgical Specialties, Surgical Directorate, Forth Valley Royal Hospital

Dear Big O

Thank you for taking the time to give us this really nice feedback. Everyone works hard to try and provide this kind of care and it is really gratifying to hear that you felt looked after and attended to. I will share this with all the staff in the unit. The point is taken about the tea and coffee and I'll point out that this could do with being changed.

Thanks again for taking the time to tell us of your experience.

Chris

Response from Kristoffer Robertson, Senior Charge Nurse, Ward B11, FVRH

Dear Big O

thank you so much for the positive feedback it is much appreciated. I will be sure to let the Nursing staff and Drs know about the care given and to continue the good work. You are right about the tea and coffee and I will look to see if it is possible to change this.

Kind Regards