"Exceptional staff"

About: Aberdeen Royal Infirmary / Respiratory Medicine (Breathing and Lung Problems)

(as a relative),

Recently my dad passed away on ward 107 of Aberdeen Royal Infirmary. We would like to use this platform to express our heartfelt thanks to the medical team on duty at the time. Their kindness, professionalism and understanding was exemplary. My dad could die peacefully and with dignity - we will never forget what you did for him.

Response from Fiona Robertson, Chief Nurse, Medicine and Unscheduled Care Division, NHS Grampian

Dear Austria

I am so sorry to hear that your Dad has recently passed away and understand that this will be a very difficult time for you and your family. I am grateful that you have been able to express your thanks to the team that cared for your Dad and I will ensure that your feedback is shared directly with them.

We always aim to provide person centred care, understanding and professionalism and I am so pleased that the care delivered in ward 107 allowed your Dad to die peacefully and with dignity.

With kind regards