1. Scan given mid October.
2. Consultant appt offered for end January for results. Phone call to comment on long wait.
3. Given appt at the end of Nov Cancelled a few days before date.
4. Prob no Dec clinic as clashed with Christmas.
5. Given appt for the end of Jan. Cancelled a few days before date.
6. Given appt for the end of Mar . Phoned: is is 5.5 months after annual scan. Was promised Feb. appt.
7. Phoned mid-Feb. Was told clinic cancelled.
8. Result: have not responded within 10 days to offer of the Mar appt and may not be able to have it.
9. Requested report be sent to GP. Was told can't do till after I have seen consultant.
10. Requested copy report under Patient access legislation. Was told can't do till after I have seen consultant.
Will this happen every year as I am monitored?
Can a consultant cancel so many clinics to volunteer to work in Africa with providing for his UK patients? Are they lying to me?
"Annual Monitoring for Accoustic Neuroma: Liverpool Fazakerly"
About: University Hospital Aintree University Hospital Aintree Liverpool L9 7AL
Posted by brownnie