"Now a 8-10 week wait to see someone else. My health condition is urgent."
About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) TF7 4BF
Posted by Back545 (as ),
1) GP said she would refer me to Donnington Dermatology Clinic (no choice given of where I wanted to go)
2) Letter from TRAQS received to say you've passed the referral to Donnington Dermatology Clinic
3) Toward the end of March receive a letter from Donnington Dermatology clinic to say a dermatology consultant will look at my letter and either I will be sent an appointment or me/GP will receive a letter advising otherwise.
4) Toward the end of April - Call the lady on the letter (above) she says I will be seen at Donnington and don't call anymore and wait for my appointment letter.
5) No appointment letter received. Call back and find out a letter was written end of March, by the department to say he can't see me. It was never sent!
6) GP refers me again via TRAQS. Now a 8-10 week wait to see someone else. My health condition is urgent.