"Descusted and never going back to that hospital..."
About: Basildon University Hospital Basildon University Hospital Basildon SS16 5NL
Posted via NHS Choices
What I liked
1) The triage nurse was really reasoning and welcoming
2) When I first saw the doctor they were really good telling me what they were going to do and they extabished my trust
What could be improved
1) The staff knowing what they were doing
2) Not to put a patient in the waiting room struggling to breath
3) For the doctor to tell me about my problems that they flagged up
4) some staff not to have a disgusting attitude towards people
Next time if I need to go back into hospital I will be requesting or going to an other local hospital my only little bit of trust in Basildon hospital has gone.