"The fantastic care I received"

About: Lincoln County Hospital / Gynaecology

I had an appointment at Lincoln County Hospital, in the gynaecology department. With various health issues, I would say my needs are quite complex, particularly with trying to find a solution to my problem.

Dr Gupta was absolutely incredible! She not only found a solution to my problem, but also found a long-term plan.

Due to the delicate nature of my appointment, she made me feel at ease, listened to all my concerns and took everything into account.

The nurses were also fabulous, the care and dedication was very apparent. I was not waiting long before I was seen either.

A huge thankyou to all the staff!!!

Response from Jill Randles, OT, Occupational Therapy, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

What a fantastic statement for a patient to make regarding their care. The key words/themes that jump out to me are:

Dr "absolutely incredible!" "found a solution to my problem" "also a long-term plan"

"she made me feel at ease", "listened" "took everything into account" (Patient-centred, respect, excellence, compassion, safety)

Nurses "fabulous" "care and dedication". "not waiting long". (Respect, excellence, compassion, patient-centred)

They fit so well with the Trust values