"My Fathers Care."

About: Musgrove Park Hospital / Care of older people Musgrove Park Hospital / General medicine

(as a relative),

To whom it may concern

i am writing  this with a sad heart my father passed away in the early hours in sept 2019 In the AMU Dept at musgrove , i am compelled to write these comments as a son just to say that The care my dad received was Very Professional and conducted with the upmost Dignity set out by your staff , Race , Colour or creed did not matter in this instance or many others that you as a team must face on a daily Basis ,Please pass on my Thanks to your teams on mendip ward and those staff on the AMU Dept

Response from Debbie Martin, Clinical Governance & Risk Co-ordinator, Surgical Directorate, Musgrove Park Hospital

I extend my deepest sympathies to you and your family on the passing of your father. At this sad time, I am grateful to you for posting your thanks to the AMU department and to Medip Ward, which I have forwarded on to both Ward Sisters to share with their teams. I hope in the coming days, memories of your father will lighten your heart.

Response from Kerry Trunks, Senior Sister, Mendip Ward, Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

Dear MOOT 2

As the Sister of Mendip Ward I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on the professional and dignified care your dad received. Please accept our condolences at this sad time, and once again thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Kind Regards

Kerry

Response from Sharon Conway, Sister, Acute Medical Unit (AMU), Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

Dear MOOT 2

Thank you very much for your feedback, which will be shared with the AMU team. It is always good to hear that we are getting things right. We would like to offer our condolences at this sad and difficult time and to thank you again for taking the time to share your experience.

Kind regards