"They have helped me no end"

About: Community forensic services / Nottinghamshire MBT Service Forensic mental health / Low secure services

I have just completed the MBT introduction group at the Mandala Centre. I was nervous at first but felt welcomed every time. I did find it hard to talk about some things but I felt the group helped me begin to understand a lot more about myself.

I found the facilitators really helpful, I feel I have been able to get past my initial weariness and find they've helped me no end.

I did find the time a bit of an issue (10am start).

Response from Peter Wright, Executive Director, Forensic Services, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

It's good of you to give this feedback. I can imagine how challenging this has been, especially at first. I don't think anyone approaches group work without feeling at least a bit nervous. But as you know, MBT is a really helpful technique and it's great to know how the facilitators were able to help. That's a great skill, isn't it?

With best wishes.