"Discharged by Musters Road without seeing..."

About: Adult Mental Health Services - Community (County) / Rushcliffe Local Mental Health Team (LMHT) Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult Mental Health Services - Community (County)

My GP referred me urgently and I didn’t hear from them. Receptionist was rude and arrogant and kept saying she couldn’t hear me and ending my call. I didn’t get to see anyone at Musters Road at all they just told me to go private or to Let’s talk well-being by phone and letter. The letter was an apology for their poor service. They didn’t help at all and made me more I’ll by giving the illusion that help is available when it clearly isn’t. The poor reviews are totally justified.

Response from Tanya Hobbs, Clinical Lead, Adult Mental Health LMHT Rushcliffe, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

I was so sorry to read about your experience. I would be interested in talking to you if you would like to contact me?

Please call me on 0115 9455990.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Tanya Hobbs