"The treatment and care my wife received"

About: Aberdeen Royal Infirmary / Diabetes

A big thank you to all the team. Facilities within the room excellent. My wife was well looked after. Ward 105 team are second to none. Nothing was any bother for them, considering the busy workload they have. Well done Team. šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‡

Kindest Regards

Response from Lisa Forbes, Nurse Manager, Medicine 2 (Medicine and Unscheduled Care Division), NHS Grampian

Dear Greenbrae,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us on Care Opinion. I know that the team in 105 will be delighted to learn that they are 'second to none'. We always strive to do our best and it is great to know that we have achieved this.

I will ensure that your very kind comments are shared with the team.

I hope that your wife is recovering well after her stay with us.

With best wishes,

Lisa

• GREENBRAE thinks this response is helpful

Response from Kerry Ross, Deputy Service Manager, Medicine 1 & 2 (Medicine and Unscheduled Care Division), NHS Grampian

Hi Greenbrae

Just to echo my colleague Lisa, thank you for telling us your story. The 105 team will be so happy to know all their hard work is appreciated!

Thank you again and I hope your wife is feeling better.

Kerry

• GREENBRAE thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by GREENBRAE (the patient)

Dear Lisa, my wife is still recovering. I find it concerning that patients are being discharged whilst still feeling unwell, seemingly due to the lack of beds. Further treatment is imminent, by her GP. I have it in hand. Iā€™m here for her 24/7. Take care Team 105 ARI. Kindest Regards.