"Amazing staff"

About: Musgrove Park Hospital / Paediatrics

(as a parent/guardian),

Fantastic food choices and facilities for children and parents.

Massive thanks to Sarah who went out her way to make our trip more enjoyable,

Staff are amazing

Clean and tidy.

I will be definitely donating games books and toys in the future as this has been as massive help with our stay to entertain my 5 year old

Response from Philip Shelley, Facilities Manager, Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

Dear cygnusdf94,

Thank you for the positive comments concerning food choices and cleanliness.

The teams work extremely hard to maintain a clean environment as well as offering appropriate food choices for all our patients.

Good food empowers recovery ensuring that patients receive suitable nutrition.

Thanks again

Phil

Response from Gita Modgil, Consultant Paediatrician & Clinical Service Lead for Paediatrics, Paediatrics, Taunton & Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

Dear cygnusdf94,

It was lovely to meet you personally during your time with us on the Children's Unit last week.

I have already passed on your kind comments about the play team to both Sarah and our unit managers and our Matron. We are so fortunate to have them as such an integral part of our unit. Sarah was thrilled with the photo of the beautiful sheep clay creation! I also regularly feed back to our super team on Acorn ward, especially the team that cared for you and your family that day.

We are grateful for your future contributions of toys and books for our unit for other children and families to enjoy.

Thank you so much for taking the time to feedback to us.