"The Grace Centre - Amazing!"

About: Musgrove Park Hospital / Gynaecology

I visited the centre yesterday morning. It was beautifully clean and felt very calming in the waiting area. The staff were so so lovely, from the receptionist at the desk to the 3 ladies in the room for my procedure. The nature of the reason you may visit this centre is obviously anxiety provoking but the specialist nurse gave very clear information and was very knowledgeable. The other two ladies in the room were very reassuring and made me feel so at ease considering the reason I was there. I couldn’t fault anything to do with my experience, from the fast referral to the the very prompt invite to an appointment. They all made a not very pleasant experience, as pleasant as it could possibly be. Thanks you!

Response from Charmaine Griffiths, Volunteer and Patient Involvement Lead, Patient Experience, Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I am really glad to read that at a worrying time, your experience was eased by the kindness and calmness of our staff.

I will ensure that the team involved in your care receive your message.

With best wishes