"Positive birth experience"

About: Barnet Hospital / Maternity

I was extremely well looked after from pregnancy through to birth. I was diagnosed with obstetric cholestasis early on in pregnancy and therefore considered a high risk pregnancy and required to attend more frequent appts. The team on the maternity day unit were always welcoming, friendly and caring. When I was induced I was again looked after by an excellent team who really cared about my experience and gave personal care. When I moved on to the delivery ward, the team were calm, in control, and talked me through the whole process. They were keen to enable the type of birth I wanted where it was possible. I remember at one point looking around the room and every single clinician was smiling and encouraging the birthing process, it really helped me to feel relaxed. I felt I was in good hands and well cared for throughout the journey. Thank you to all the maternity staff at Barnet!

Response from Barnet Hospital

Hello

Thank you for taking time to leave a review, I know how busy it is with a baby so am grateful you have taken the time to let us know how your care was.

I know the staff will be chuffed to bits reading this review and that they would join me in saying congratulations.

Best Wishes