"Ambassador to quality and excellence"

About: Musgrove Park Hospital

I’ve had cause to use the services of the   X - Ray department in the Duchess Building on several occasions just recently.   Inevitably car parking is an unmitigated disaster but once inside I was greeted by a well built gentleman on reception.   His attentive, caring and proficient service was well above professional.   I have something of a jaundiced view of the NHS, overall so to be greeted by such an exceptional person was just such a relief.   It was clear he was working in a difficult, demanding public facing, key position and he was personally and professionally committed to the task in a truly impressive manner.   He is an ambassador to quality and excellence.   Well done to him.

Response from Charmaine Griffiths, Volunteer and Patient Involvement Lead, Patient Experience, Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for sharing your positive experience regarding the professionalism attentive manner you received from our reception staff in the Xray Department. Such high praise for our staff. I will ensure the team receive this posting.

I note your comment around parking. Thank you for letting us know this is an area that could be better and I will share this with the Facilities Team.

Thank you for getting in touch and sharing your feedback,

Best wishes,