"Dental Surgery"

About: Musgrove Park Hospital

Thank you to the lady surgeon who very skilfully removed a long standing cyst from my lower jaw. A procedure that I was not looking forward to, was done without any discomfort, either during the operation or afterwards. The doctor / surgeon and all the nurses and staff were always fantastic at all of my appointments. On the day of the procedure I felt completely relaxed as everyone was kind and calm which helped me greatly. We are so lucky to have such a great service locally available to us. Thank you.

Response from Charmaine Griffiths, Volunteer and Patient Involvement Lead, Patient Experience, Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I'm so glad our staff were able to offer you reassurance at the time of your procedure. If you would kindly let me know the ward/department you received your treatment, I will ensure that the team who cared for you receive your message.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

With best wishes,