"Still waiting, 10 months"

About: Millbrook Mental Health Unit

Was told a email would be sent to Millbrook mental health team for a appointment and crisis team would be in contact.

Still waiting!

Your team did nothing for me whats so ever and was a waste of their time. 10 month I've lived under Notts County Council with no mental health support

Response from Jane Danforth, Involvement Team, Involvement, Experience and Volunteering Team, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

I'm so sorry you are having to wait for an appointment. We don't want you to have to wait a long time to see the team and I can only apologise for the delay.

We like to reply within two working days to any feedback and I can see we have let you down here. I'm unsure why there has been no reply as yet so I will contact the team and remind them to reply.

I hope you will get some support soon.

Kind Regards

Jane

Response from Michael Thomas, Team Leader, Mid Nottinghamshire Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team, Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team, Adult Mental Health, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Hi, I am very sorry that you have had a negative experience with the Crisis team, it is somewhat difficult for me to resopond fully without any specific detail. If you would please contact me directly then I will look in to this and hopefully provide you with a resolution that you are happy with.

Michael Thomas, Acting Team Leader of Mid Notts CRHT.

Millbrook Mental Health Unit