"When was it acceptable for Sick Children to sleep..."
About: Frimley Park Hospital (Frimley) Frimley Park Hospital (Frimley) Frimley GU16 7UJ
Posted by M****r
What I liked
What could be improved
- Free parking for patients (parking is not a profit making excercise for hospitals!)
- Children's A&E with enough chairs
- Children's A&E triage who actually get told that a new sick kid has arrived... I waited an hour before enquiring, to be told "it's a 5 minute wait for triage... errr... oh yeah I see you on the system now...."
- Not enough staff
- Too many patients and not enough room or staff... you should know your statistics by now!
- No known access to food or water for children at night other than a loan overpriced "muller rice" in a vending machine
- Too small area for children and their family
- Demolish the lot and start again
- Walked into main entrance at night... completely deserted and absolutely no signs for A&E (did find "A&E X-RAY" dept though) ... walked around aimlessly and unsupervised in the hospital for ages until found a porter to ask where to go...
Took my sick child home before getting a diagnosis. As a hospital I am disgusted with you. When was it acceptable for Sick and tired children to be falling asleep on the floor?