"about my son"

About: Medway Maritime Hospital / Paediatrics

(as a parent/guardian),

I yoke my son through a& e as I was concerned for his breathing & head size having a daughter prior to my son with a brain condition she had serious complications with care by Medway hospital I was made to feel like I was going mad & I was just going for no reason my son had a ct after bringing him back on 4th time refused to give my son a mri even tho  my surgeon requested one yet again my child be let down by Medway hospital I'm now sat in the royal children hospital in Glasgow with my son awaiting a mri in the morning then a operation on his brain for water on the brain & causing pressure to his brain making him very poorly so well done Medway.

Response from Patient Experience Manager, Medway NHS Foundation Trust

We are very sorry to learn that your son has been so unwell and welcome the opportunity to find out a bit more information to help us review his care in the Emergency Department. When the time is right for you please do contact our PALS team who will be able to assist you. medwayft.pals@nhs.net or 01634 825004

Kindest regards,