"Great care and treatment"

About: General practices in Dumfries and Galloway

I have been a patient at Dr Oliver and Partners for many years and, thankfully, rarely have to use the service. I recently had to attend an appointment after many years of not having to be seen so I was slightly nervous. Everyone from the reception staff to the GP could not have been friendlier. I was made to feel relaxed and that my GP was happy to listen.

Response from Graham Abrines, Community Health & Social Care General Manager, Dumfries & Galloway Health & Social Care Partnership

Dear BMJ patient

Thanks very much for taking the time to feedback on your experience. I will make sure your positive comments are fed back to to GP practice by the locality.

Best wishes

Response from Michaela Cannon, Patient Feedback and Complaints Co-ordinator, Patient Services, NHS Dumfries & Galloway

Dear BMJpatient,

Thank you for you feedback regarding your GP practice, Dr Oliver and Partners. I am pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience.

I will share your feedback with the Practice, as I know they will appreciate your kind words. We are fortunate to have such committed and dedicated staff and it is always heartening to receive such positive feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Kind regards