"Unemployment"

About: South Yorkshire Housing Association Limited

I've worked may years in bar work and recently found myself unemployed. I struggle with a sleeping pattern and routine and have trouble interacting with others (despite working in the hospitality sector). Since being out of work I've found it difficult to put my first foot forward or what even to d to get back into employment.

Response from Emma Salisbury, Work & Wellbeing Manager, South Yorkshire Housing Association

Thank you for your Care Opinion post. On Working Win we not only have a team of Employment Specialists but also experienced Health & Wellbeing Coaches. Together the coaches can provide a whole range of specialist support to help tackle wellbeing challenges which can impact on employment, such as sleeping patterns, whilst helping you find the right job for you. Your Work & Enterprise Coach will support you throughout this whole process, from taking the first steps into employment to beginning and maintaining work. If you haven't yet referred yourself to the trial please visit https://www.workingwin.com/ to find out more.