"Admission to A&E following a riding accident"

About: Musgrove Park Hospital / Accident and emergency South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

I was admitted by ambulance to the A & E department in late December, with a suspected broken neck.

I can't fault both the response by the paramedics and the care I received in A & E.  It was a traumatic time but all staff treated me with kindness, respect and professionalism.  I felt entirely confident in their care and was delighted that the CT scan showed no break.

Thank you so much to all who were involved in my care.  It was my first visit to this hospital and I am hugely encouraged by my experience (though I don't plan to return any time soon!).

Response from Louise Hill, Senior Nurse, Emergency Department, Taunton & Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Dressagediva

I'm glad you had a positive experience despite in our department.

Thank you for your feedback we have a great team and I will let them know of your comments.

I hope we don't see you again soon! but if we do we will deliver the same quality of care.

Hope you are recovering well.

Kind regards