"Urodynamics procedure"

About: Queen Margaret Hospital / Urology

I've just recently undergone a urodynamics procedure at the Queen Margaret Hospital in Dunfermline. I was a bit apprehensive but I shouldn't have worried - Craig, the urology staff nurse, is a thoroughly professional and skilled practitioner whose relaxed but assured manner put me at ease throughout. Craig's comments during the test were considered and informative and at its conclusion he took the time to answer my questions. If you're about to undergo the same procedure at the QM, please don't be concerned, you're in very capable hands! Many thanks Craig!

Response from Siobhan Mcilroy, Senior Charge Nurse, Urology (Diagnostic Treatment Care, Planned Care, NHS Fife

Dear sanstarko, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am happy to hear that Craig was able to reassure you and help you feel relaxed during your urodynamics test, despite your apprehension. Craig will be delighted with this feedback and will be glad to know that he was able to answer your questions and put you at ease. I will pass on your comments to Craig and the Urology team, and again I wish to thank you for your sharing your story on Care Opinion.