"Amazing staff"

About: Musgrove Park Hospital / General surgery

I would just like to say a huge thank you to all the amazing staff that looked after me today on the day surgery ward,  from the receptionist to the nurses , anaesthetist and the consultant, they were all brilliant!

I was very nervous as I have not had any general anaesthetic since I was a child.

From the moment I arrived and throughout my whole experience I was kept fully informed of everything that was going to happen and treated with the utmost dignity and respect.

Nothing was too much trouble and the nurses were so cheerful and friendly and they all reassured me which really helped my stay be as stress free as it could be under the circumstances.

I cannot thank you all enough.

You all do such a fantastic job!

Response from Karen Holden, Associate Director of Patient Centred Care, Patient Experience, Musgrove Park Hospital

Dear Letty53, thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about the experience you had within day surgery. It is great to hear that the team were able to ensure your journey with them was positive for you.

I have passed on your message and they were thrilled to receive it.

with thanks again

Karen

• Letty 53 thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by Letty 53 (the patient)

That’s brilliant.

Many thanks Karen, I think the team should know how amazing they all are and be thanked for the work they do and the care they give to their patients. All of you are so very dedicated.

Response from Robert Williams, Deputy ward manager, Gould ward, Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

Its always warming to receive positive feedback. Our aim is always to provide the best care. Thank you