"Thank you will never be enough"

About: Musgrove Park Hospital / Accident and emergency Musgrove Park Hospital / Cardiology

I would like to thank the A&E / CCU staff at Taunton. I had a heart attack and came to Taunton A&E and the brilliant staff in the A&E  very quickly determined I was having a Heart attack and got me up to the cath lab. The speed was brilliant, within 20 minutes of coming to the A&E Department I was having stents fitted that got the blood and oxygen back to my heart that  stopped heart damage. Then put on the CCU ward, I would like to thank all the staff on the ward as the care I received was fantastic. After 3 days on CCU I was moved to fielding ward and the care was brilliant.

I would like to send thanks to you all for the great care I received from you all thank you will never be enough.

Response from Karen Tyler, Lead Nurse, Emergency Department, Taunton & Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us. I am so pleased you had great treatment. This must have been very frightening for you and I am pleased you were treated so quickly. I will share your thanks with the team and I hope you are recovering well.

Response from Diana Cooper, Senior Nurse, Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

From the cath lab team, thank you for taking the time to write.

I am glad that we were able to treat you promptly with stents to restore the blood supply.

We work closely with CCU and Fielding so I will pass your thanks onto both teams.

Wishing you a speedy recovery

Response from Alison Brown, Sister, Fielding Ward, Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust

thank you for your feedback regarding your care whilst in Fielding ward. It is nice to receive this feedback and I will pass this on to the rest of the team.