"Ward admission"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Accident & Emergency Crosshouse Hospital / General Surgery Crosshouse Hospital / Xrays & Scans

In the past I had good reason to complain about ambivalence and conditions in this hospital. However after a recent stay in ward 4a I have nothing but praise for every member of their staff. The standered of care and the kindnest of staff to everyone was wonderful. As a retired nurse I was so pleased to see my profession step up.

A special thanks to the surgeon who thought I was 48.😀

Dear Griffen,

I am sorry you have had good reason to complain about the care you received in the past although I am pleased that you found your stay in 4a to be so good. I will be delighted to pass your praise to the team, I am sure it will make their day and that smooth talking surgeon will recognise himself I suspect.

Thank you for taking time to share this on Care Opinion.

I hope you are well now,

Best wishes,