"Excellent standard of treatment and quality of..."

About: Frimley Park Hospital (Frimley)

I visited Frimley Park hospital on 24th January for an ERPC, as sadly my baby had stopped developing and this was confirmed by a scan at the EPU on 23rd January. Although I only spent a day on the gynaecology ward, as I was only there for day surgery, I cannot fault the level of care and quality of treatment I received from all of the staff. The nurses on the ward really looked after me and all of the other patients on my ward. I was very anxious about the surgery I was having and the anathetist and surgeon both spent time with me explaining the procedure I was having and addressing my many concerns, until I felt comfortable. I was treated with sympathy and care by all the staff from the moment I arrived, to the surgery itself and my departure from the hospital. It really made a very difficult situation much easier to cope with and consequently I am very thankful for the quality of care that I received.

What could be improved

Nothing.

Anything else?

All credit to the staff on the gynaecology ward, they are doing a wonderful job and I wish I could thnk them personally. Particular thanks to the anathetist and surgeon who spent time with me prior to the procedure.

Response from Frimley Park Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your care, especially as this must be a very difficult time for you.

We will make sure your message is conveyed to everyone involved in your care. They will really appreciate knowing how it made a difference to you.