"I have received excellent treatment by all staff..."

About: Churchill Hospital

I have been a pain relief unit patient for over 16 years and during all of this time I have been treated exceptionally well by all staff. I have been offered support for helping to manage my own pain whilst being given effective treatment. I cannot fault my treatment in any way. I would recommend this hospital to everyone. My consultant always listens to me & always believes me which helps enormously as my chronic pain condition is difficult to treat. Thanks to my treatment at this hospital I have managed to continue working up until last year. Thank you to all staff who have offered me such a brilliant service!

What could be improved

I cannot think of any improvements in my care.

Anything else?

It is very unfortunate that my successful treatment has now been reduced from 3 times per year to twice which is a government decision and one which is having a devastating effect on my quality of life every day.

Response from Churchill Hospital

Thank you for these kind comments, which have been passed on to the Pain Relief Unit at the Churchill Hospital.