"The whole experience was amazing"

About: Victoria Hospital / Endoscopy

I initially felt very nervous, but after going into the room CNS Michelle and the nurses (SN Lanie and SN Maria) helped quickly put me at ease and the whole experience was over and done with in less than 20 minutes. After, I was wheeled into aftercare where SN Craig and his student nurse made sure I was okay and got me discharged after toast and tea.

The whole experience was amazing, my only complaint was the tea wasn't very nice (but, what can you do!)

Thank you very much to everyone for helping make the experience a pleasant one, despite the not so pleasant circumstances.

Response from Sandra Connelly, Senior Charge Nurse, Day Intervention Unit, NHs Fife

Dear patient1808

Thank you for posting your comments on Care Opinion following your recent procedure at the Victoria Hospital.

It is nice to hear how Michelle, Lanie and Maria helped you relax and that the procedure was over with quickly. I will pass on your comments to the staff including Craig, and Hannah and Shannon our student nurses.

I apologise for the tea!

I hope you are now fully recovered

Kind regards