"Physio my baby son received"

About: Borders General Hospital / Physiotherapy

(as a parent/guardian),

I have been receiving weekly/fortnightly physio for my baby son between the ages of 3 and 6 months. My baby was so tense, in pain and crying constantly but the exercises and support made a huge difference making a happy baby and happy Mum. Hilary was fantastic working with my baby. She was so positive, approachable, skilful and kind. My boy loves his sessions and I can’t thank her enough for the support. The paediatric physiotherapy is based at the borders general hospital but Hilary came to my house for appointments.

Response from Lynne Morgan-Hastie, Interim Professional Lead: Physiotherapy, NHS Borders, NHS Borders

On behalf of the paediatric physiotherapy service I would like to say a huge thank you for your kind words. I have shared your comments with Hilary and our wider physio team.

We really appreciate you taking the time to write about the care and support you received from one of our team members.

Many thanks