"Thank you very much indeed for your care and..."

About: The Whittington Hospital

I was very impressed indeed with all aspects of the quality of care I received. I was taken to A&E by some excellent paramedics, who were thorough, respectful, considerate and very skilled. The high level of care continued when I was formally admitted to A&E. The nurse who treated me was obviously very knowledgeable clinically, but she was caring and kept me very aware of what was happening throughout my stay. The A&E Registrar was also excellent, and I was given a thorough review - despite the department having several emergencies at the time I felt as though I was being well looked after.

I was also pleased at the very respectful and professional manner in which I was involved with, and made aware of, my medical situation and the subsequent advice given.

Really, it once again shows that despite all the negativity that the NHS receives, considering the dreadful financial pressure it is under it is a remarkable organisation.

What could be improved

In my brief stay there wasn't really anything that could have been improved for me personally.

Response from The Whittington Hospital

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are delighted that your experience was so positive.