"A thoroughly professional and exceptional service."

About: Nuffield Health, North Staffordshire Hospital

I had my own room with it's own toilet/shower room. Everyone was very polite and friendly. When I came round from my surgery my mum and dad were waiting for me in my room which made me feel very secure and comforted me a great deal. I was offered a choice of food and the chicken salad, which I ordered, was the best tasting salad I have ever had - I don't know if that was because of the surgery/anasthestic or not, but it really did hit the spot.

I was treated very well by all the staff and I cannot think of a bad word to say about my entire experience. The after care and follow up appointments were equally of high quality. A wonderful hospital!!

Anything else?

If I had to go into hospital again, the Nuffield would be my first choice.

Response from Vicki Graham, Customer Services Support Officer, Community Relations, NHS North Staffordshire

Thank you for sharing your experience. I will pass this to the relevant team at the Nuffield, who i am sure will be pleased to hear that your time at the hospital was so positive.

I hope that you are fully recovered and i wish you well for the future.

Kind regards