"My experience at Royal Free Hampstead was..."

About: Royal Free Hospital

I am a type 2 diabetic, and while visiting family in Hampstead, London and realized that I'd left my additional insulin at home. In the United States insulin can be bought over the counter, but a pharmacist here told me that they didn't have insulin and that the hospital pharmacy would have it.

He directed me to Royal Free Hampstead. When I called the hospital pharmacy, the woman on the line was extremely helpful and informative. I later met her in the pharmacy and she was again very gracious, as was the gentleman who gave me the form to fill out to take to Rapid Assessment.

I was able to get a prescription for insulin that was filled in the hospital pharmacy. I'm extremely appreciative and grateful for my experience at Royal Free Hampstead. Everyone with whom I interacted was as helpful and professional as possible, and I thank them very sincerely.

What could be improved

Every aspect of my experience was excellent.

Response from Royal Free Hospital

Many thanks for your feedback. We have now notified the head of pharmacy on the positive service you received.