"Thank you"

About: Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health

I started with my illness in 1967 after our son was born. It got worse as time went by and I have been admitted to several units over the years.

I have had a form of Bi Polar (Manic Depression) which can I know make me difficult to handle at times. Our son has also developed severe depression over the years.

We have received a lot of help and appreciate the nursing staff who have been wonderful. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be writing this. I could go on and on but I won't.

Thank you everyone.

Response from Consumer Experience and Engagement Officer, Consumer Experience and Engagement Team, Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you very much for letting us know about the care you received, is always appreciated. It is good to hear that you have high regard for the nursing staff who looked after you. May I ask were these nurses from one particular unit or team? It would be helpful to know as I could ensure they were made aware of this feedback which would mean lot to them. Once again, thank you.

Your posting has since been forwarded to the Director of Operations for Adult Mental Health who would like to thank you for your comments.