"Care, compassion and professionalism"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Gynaecology

My referral to Dr  Agur, Uro-Gynaecologist  Crosshouse Hospital Kilmarnock, came after a previous negative experience

With a touch of intrepidation, I attended my consultation.
Immediately I was put at ease, by the receptionist and nursing staff, there kind approach, and care, had  an immediate  effect, relaxing me for my consultation.
Dr Agur, a perfect gentleman, came out from his consulting room,
To welcome me, keeping the door open as I was on crutches.
My husband was in attendance with me, Dr Agur, explained in detail, the malfunction, indeed opened  up a page on the computer showing the mechanics of the situation in hand.
My husband was  most impressed by this level of care. Indeed both my husband and I were educated towards procedures and operations that could be forthcoming once necessary tests examinations were complete.
 Dr  Agur, his professionalism, coupled with his dedication to care, and indeed compassion, which is a rare commodity to be found today, for ALL his patients, truly is breathtaking.
NHS SCOTLAND you truly have a Jewel in the Crown of our NHS when you have Dr Agur at the helm.

Dear Mara Mack,

Wow, such high praise, such an accolade to our lovely Dr Agur. He clearly has it all sorted. Every 'small' thing adds together to make a very big difference. I am delighted that you felt this way about both you and your husband's treatment.

I know Dr Agur was delighted when he read your lovely words, so thank you on his behalf. I hope you are as well as possible, best wishes,

Eunice