"Excellent!"

About: Stafford Hospital

Thank you to all staff on Wards 2 and 10 for the outstanding care given to my parents. We found everyone we came in contact with wonderful and helpful. Casualty staff and receptionists, porters, domestic staff and nursing staff of all grades. We are very grateful for everything you did for them. Thank you.

What could be improved

Communication between the staff and also between the social worker and staff on ward 2 wasn't great but overall very impressed with this hospital.

Anything else?

I would recommend this hospital to anyone, the improvement has been remarkable.

Response from Charlotte Garrity, Communications Officer, Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust We are preparing to make a change

I was so thrilled to read your comments about Wards 2 and 10 and am very pleased to hear that your parents care was outstanding. It is very kind of you to take the time to give us your feedback and we really appreciate it.

We also take on board any suggestions people make for ways in which our services can be improved so I will ensure that your concerns about communication on ward 2 are forwarded on to the manager in that area so they can address them.

Thank you.