"Maternity and neonatal"

About: Diana, Princess Of Wales Hospital / Maternity care

Amazing hospital. After being rushed to the maternity unit with pre eclampsia all staff were friendly professional and helpful. I felt like they all made decisions with mine and my babies health and well being in mind. The surgeon who performed my c section was amazing and talked me through everything that he was going to do and his reasons behind the decisions

One baby was born he was rushed to neonatal where he was cared for and looked after fantastically.

My care post section was extraordinary and staff kept me informed about my babies health as I was unable to see him for 2 days.

All the midwives were very accommodating and allowed my husband to stay with me for the entire stay, even when I was in the high dependency room and feeling very scared.

Thank you and well done to all the midwives, nurses and doctors that looked after me and my son.

Response from Diana, Princess Of Wales Hospital

Hi Hannah, thanks for leaving this review. We're glad that we could be of help at a stressful time and hope that you and your baby are doing fine a few months after the event.

Kind Regards, DPoW.