"Did not feel cared for."

About: Hywel Dda University Health Board

At first I was at Bristol Hospital and then I was transferred to Haverfordwest mental health and I was neglected in both places.  In Bristol  they left a long cable in the drawer and then I jumped the big fence and then I was transferring to Haverfordwest.

I told them my spleen was injured and I needed to go to the hospital and they refuse they just ignored me and then I run for it again and I escaped and tell  them that if I want go to hospital then I put them in citizen's arrest like I said I run! And they sectioned me for six months some one that hates to be in doors! And after I left to go into a supported housing, not sure how to spell it I have got learning difficulties. And it wasn't right then either basically this last 3, 4, 5 years is like a nightmare only alive because I got some good friends not in my opinion because they would help.

Response from Louise O'Connor, Assistant Director, Patient Experience, Hywel Dda University Health Board

Thank you for providing this feedback and I am sorry to hear of your concerns and your recent experiences. Please do call the Patient Support Team on 0300 0200 159 or e-mail hdhb.patientsupportservices@wales.nhs.uk who will be able to talk to you in more detail and offer advice and assistance.