"Maternity Services Public Meeting"
About: King George Hospital / Maternity King George Hospital Maternity IG3 8YB
Posted by bdlinks (as ),
Maternity Services Public Meeting
Thursday 9th June , Ripple Center, Barking, 10.30 to 1
Have you, or someone you know, experienced maternity services at Queen's or King George Hospital within the past two years?
A number of indivduals have expressed concerns with local maternity services; this also echoes recent stories in the press.
If you have an experience of these services, whether good or bad, then we would like you to take part in a discussion group to look at how maternity facilities in the area are working.
Any concerns raised can then be reported back to the hospitals and the Independent Reconfiguration Panel, which is reviewing the proposals for King George Hospital.
The following are examples of questions to be discussed:
• What measures can be taken to ensure that these incidents do not happen again?
• How are people supported people when things do go wrong?
• Are you aware of the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) and the Independent Complaints procedures?
• Do you know about the role of the Care Quality Commission?
• What affect do you think the closure of the maternity services at King Georges Hospital will have?
If you would like more information please contact us at BDLINk on 020 8215 9672 or email@example.com Places are free just call up and book