"Well done PAH"

About: Princess Alexandra Hospital (Harlow)

I am a nurse working for PAH,hence not the best patient in the world!! I found my self in the unfortunate position being in need of emergency surgery following a fall, hence admission to Princess Alex, Harlow. I have to say how proud I am to be able to report that from admission to A/E then to ward and theatre through to discharge I could not fault the performance of the teams caring for me. Even though I am in the health care proffession and have been for many years it was still a very scary prospect becoming a patient for the first time. I was treated with respect, informed every step of the way what would happen next, but most of all I felt safe and cared for. Thank you for all involved in my care.

Response from Princess Alexandra Hospital

Thank you for your kind words about the hospital and I am glad that as a member of staff you have had a good experience as a patient. Your views reflect the recent national patient survey in which 80% of patients reflected our care as either good or excellent.