"Pregnancy inducement"

About: Royal Oldham Hospital / Maternity

Arrived Saturday on antenatal unit kirsty and sam our midwifes was amazing and so helpful unfortunately we waited from sunday till wednesday for a bed on labour ward due to lack of staff once we got to labour ward we had a lovely midwife called niki she was absolutely amazing. We are now on prenatal unit with more lovely midwifes and other lovely parents and there new born babies. The midwifes are so helpful with breast feeding.

Response from Samantha Whelan, Patient Experience Midwife, The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust - Women's and Children's

Thank you for taking the time to share your birth expereince and congratualtions on your new baby. I will share your postive story with the maternity teams. I know Sam, Nikki and kirsty will be pleased. We are holding a 'Whose Shoes' listening and engagement event on the 19th of October, it would be great to see you there! PLease email me directly for further details at: