"Induction on Labour Ward"

About: Royal Albert Edward Infirmary / Maternity

I recently visited the maternity ward for my induction and I was very pleased with everything. All staff were really nice and kept me informed throughout. I ended up having a C section in the end and everything went really well. Thank you to everyone who looked after me & baby during our stay. The doctors who also dealt with me were really good. Especially the doctor who performed my C Section they seem to have done a wonderful job and I was up on my feet pretty much straight away.

Response from Susan Heighway, Patient Relations / PALS Manager , Patient Relations / PALS, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post and let us know about your experience here at Wigan under the care of the Maternity Team. I will ensure that this posting is shared with the Department and that the link is available for them to review for themselves. May I take this opportunity to wish you and your family well.