"I just want to say how professional,..."

About: Leighton Hospital

I just want to say how professional, helpful and supportive the staff on ward 22 were when i came in for my operation. Nothing was too much trouble for them. They treated me with respect and explained every aspect of my care, giving me the support that i needed at a very stressful time.

From the HCA to the consultant everyone was helpfu l nd friendly taking my needs into account. Once again a big thank you to everyone involved in my care.

Returning a week later to have my drain removed i was treated with respect and in a friendly and welcoming manner. The staff that i saw on that visit were intersted in me and were reassuring that everything looked OK and was healing nicely.

Anything else?

I went into hospital after making a decision to have major surgery - it took me over 4 years to decide to go ahead with the operation. Thank you to all of hte staff involved in my care - you made it a pleasant experience in a time of potential stress and worry.

Response from Leighton Hospital

Thank you for your positive feedback about Ward 22 which has been shared with staff on this ward and in their team.