"Delighted with the treatment and staff"

About: Victoria Hospital / Endoscopy

Was delighted with the treatment and staff when I went for a colonoscopy. All staff I spoke to were friendly, efficient and knowledgable. The procedure itself was different than expected-but better than I though it would be. I was impressed at the notes they took during the preparation - the questions they asked and how they made me feel at ease. The ward itself was spotless and they were quickly round with the tea and toast. Definately no complaints and although it's not a process to look forward to - it's not something fear either.

Response from Sandra Connelly, Senior Charge Nurse, Day Intervention Unit, NHs Fife

Dear Ms L

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your lovely comments on Care Opinion.

I am delighted that you found the staff to be knowledgeable and efficient, making you feel at ease. They will be pleased to receive your feedback. I will also pass on your comments to the domestic team who work hard keeping the unit spotlessly clean.

Many patients feel as you did before their procedure and it will be comforting for them to read your comments. I do agree however, tea and toast is certainly the best part!

I hope that you are recovering well.

Kind regards